Friday, June 18, 2010

A Slight Change

2 days ago I posted a card for the Curtain Call Color Challenge and the Inkspiration Sketch Challenge. I've gotten several comments on that card over the last 2 days, thank you everyone for your checking out my blog and for your wonderful comments. I was looking at the card this morning and decided I'm going to make a change. All I did was change the card base from Basic Grey to Dusty Durango, but I think it makes a big difference. I'm liking the Dusty Durango card base better, what do you think? The Inkspiration challenge is closed, but I still have until tomorrow night to change my card in the Curtain Call Color Challenge, so I would love to know your thoughts.



The 1st version of this card is the entry before this one, or you can click here.

5 comments:

jaydee said...

Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.
Jaydee

Stacey Schafer said...

Totally gorgeous, Tammy! Amazing how changing just one color can give you such a different look:) Thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love it! Your cards look SO PROFESSIONAL!!!

Chanda said...

This is soooo cool! I love how it looks like it's painted almost! Great job! TYFS!

~Chanda

www.bellevuestampingclub.com

p.s. Following you! :)

Susan Byington said...

I like the Dusty Durango version! Very nice!