Sunday, September 12, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo Part B

Here's the second card for the Picture Perfect Creations Color Challenge, and it's my favourite, it kind of pops and just makes me smile.



Supplies

Card Stock:  Peach Parfait, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Textured Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Peach Parfait, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets:  Itty Bitty Bits, With All My Heart
Punches:  Decorative Label, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1/2" Circle
Accessories:  Bitty Buttons, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, SNAIL, 2-Way Glue Pen

Tips
  1. I will post a tutorial this week on how to layer the Decorative Label Punch.
  2. To attach the punched image to the Bitty Buttons I used Crystal Effects, it dries clear and so won't show through the buttons.
  3. I stamped my card base with the large image from With All My Heart with Peach Parfait Ink to create my own patterned paper.
  4. I used my 2-Way Glue Pen to attach the small punched image from Itty Bitty Bits to the 1/2" circle. Those images are way to small to mess with SNAIL. The 2-way Glue Pen is great because the glue comes out blue, and if you attach the image when the glue is wet then it will be permanent adhesive, but if you wait until the glue dries, then it is removeable adhesive.
I hope you enjoy my cards today, and as always please feel free to email me if you have questions.


5 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Tammy. Very nice card, very beautiful colors. Hey, did you see my medalion card yet???
Hugs, Nat.

Lori Ingebritson said...

Don't you just LOVE the ribbon punch? I think it is so pretty that I have a hard time not using it on every card!

Kingston's Kreations said...

LOVE it! I am really having fun using the ribbon punch so I will have to try something like this. Thanks for sharing!!

Stampinwithdeborah said...

Love the color combo!

Bev Gomez said...

Love this card and your blog Tammy! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com