Friday, July 8, 2011

Strength and Hope

This is a cad I made a long time ago, and it is a CASE, I'm just not sue who I cased it from.  I made this cad using the Strength and Hope stamp set, which is part of Stampin' Up's! Making a Difference Campaign; for every one of these stamp sets sold during the summer mini period (until August 31st, 2011) Stampin' Up! will donate $2.00 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  It's a great set, I especially love the butterfly in it. 



Supplies
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
Stamp Sets:  Strength and Hope, En Francais
Classic Ink:  Perfect Plum, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Cutter Kit, Stampin' Sponges, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1/2" Chantilly Crochet Trim, SNAIL, Paper Snips

Tips
  1. This is the vintage look, so there is lots of tearing, and sponging going on.
  2. The butterflies are cut out using my Paper Snips.
  3. Don't you just love the purple gems on the butterfly, that was done with my I-Rock, a Christmas gift from my oh so sweet nephes.
I hope you enjoy today's post, and be sure to check back soon because I have a very large order of all brand new product that will be delivered today and will be digging in and start creating as soon as the UPS man drops it off.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

SherriC. said...

this is so cute Tammy!!!!!