Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 142

My newest challenge is for Mojo Monday - the blog.
This is a sketch challenge, and the sketch for this week is



This is my version of the sketch



All products are SU, and some of the paper is a preview to the new in-colors that are available July 1st.

Paper: Confetti Cream, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, and Whisper White
Stampin' Write Markers: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade and Concord Crush
Stamps: Watercolor Trio and Elements of Style (both available in the summer mini catalog)
Accessories: SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Vintage Brads, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1 1/4" and 1" Circle Punch

I hope you enjoy my card, and maybe even find some inspiration.
Tammy

3 comments:

SherriC. said...

I really like how this came out Tammy, TFS!!!!!

savvy teaching tips said...

oooh too cute!!! Great job with the sketch.

Masonry Chico said...

I liked your blog thanks for sharing this