Today's card is for a sketch challenge from Mojo Monday - The Blog.For this card I used some of SU new products. I love the effect that the Smooch Spritz of the Smooch Spritz.
Stamps: Medallion, Pocket Silhouettes (for the greeting)
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Delightful Daffodil, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Delightful Daffodil
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window, 1 1/4" Square, 1 3/4" Circle
Accessories: Antique Brads (from the Vintage collection), 5/16: Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brads (from the Neutrals collection, Dimensionals, SNAIL, Paper Snips, Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Technique
- Cut the Early Espresso layer at 5 1/4" x 4" and then run is through the Square Lattice embossing folder on your bigshot.
- Stamp the Medallion Stamp in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White cardstock and then cut it at 3" x 2 3/4" and then cut that into 1' strips. Insert a Chocolate Chip brad into the center of the center strip.
- Stamp the Medallion stamp again with Cherry Cobbler and Delightful Daffodil on Whisper White cardstock. Punch the center of the Cherry Cobbler Medallion with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, and cut the center of the Delightful Daffodil Medallion with your Paper Snips.
- Layer the Cherry Cobbler Medallion circle on the Delightful Daffodil Circle and then insert a Chocolate Chip Brad in the center of the Cherry Cobbler Medallion and place 3 Antique Brads along the edge of the Delightful Daffodil Medallion.
- Using the Modern Label punch cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, and after stamping your greeting with the 'friend to friend' stamp from Pocket Silhouettes onto Delightful Daffodil cardstock cut that with your Word Window punch.
- Cut a piece of Delightful Daffodil cardstock 5/8" x 5 1/4" and using the 1 1/4" Square punch cut both ends of the strip.
- Use your SNAIL to layer the Delightful Daffodil strip through the 3 Cherry Cobbler strips and Dimensionals under the middle strip.
- Use Dimensionals and SNAIL to put the rest of the card together.