I love this colors, and am sorry to see Brilliant Blue go (although it is being replaced with Pacific Point which I really like as well). I had a hard time with this challenge, trying to figure out which stamp set would be best to plan a layout with these colors. Anyways, as you can see below I did finally come up with a card and I'm really happy with the outcome. All products are Stampin' Up! and a few of them are about to retire.
Stamps: Wings of Friendship and En Francais
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, White Vellum Cardstockand Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue and Brilliant Blue
Punches: Photo Corners
Accessories: Soft Subtle Brads (Bashful Blue), Glue Dots Stamp-a-ma-jig and SNAIL
(The Brilliant Blue ink and cardstock, Soft Subtles Brads and the Wings of Friendship stamp set are all retiring June 30th.)
- The based of the card is brilliant blue and that is layered with old olive.
- I then stamped the whisper white with the En Francais stamp set in bashful blue, and over that stamped Wings of Friendship in brilliant blue.
- I cut a pice of white vellum cardstock the same size as the whisper white and using glue dots I adhered it to the stamped whisper white.
- I used one bashful blue brad in the upper left corner and with the photo corner punch I cut brilliant blue and bashful blue cardstock to cover the other 3 corners so you cannot see the glue dot.
- I then used my stamp-a-ma-jig to center the sentiment right below the bird on the vellum cardstock.