Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Faux Silk

Two posts in the same week, somebody stop me I'm out of control.  I am on technique overload this week.  Today I tried the faux silk look;  I'll be honest I was very doubtful about this whole process, but I gotta say I like it, a lot.  So, here is my card, what do you think?  Follow this link to the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and try it outself for yourself.



I made the picture extra large hoping you can see the effect the tissue paper makes on the card.

Supplies
Card Stock:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
Stamps:  A Day of Gratitude (in the Holiday Mini)
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie
Punches:  Curly Label Punch
Accessories:  Sponge Daubers, Anywhere Glue Stick, SNAIL

Tips
  1. I have to be honest, I don't have any tips...it's that easy.

If you try this technque I'd love to hear about, and post a link so I can check it out.  Bye for now.

2 comments: