Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Ink: Cajun Craze, Versamark
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Punches: Decorative Label Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
Accessories: SNAIL, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Stamping Sponges, Embossing Buddy, Powder Pals, Basic Pearls, Aqua Painter, Bleach
- I've heard several times that you can heat emboss with the Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pads, and today I decided to try it and see.
- The secret to embossing with the Classic Ink pads is to stamp your image with Versamark and then stamp onto your Classic Ink Pad with any color.
- Well, as you can see, it works. So, it's official you don't need to buy the SU! Craft Ink Pads to heat emboss, all you need is your Versamark. I'm glad I finally tried this.
- Once I stamped and heat embossed my image then I colored it with my Aqua Painter and bleach. You need to be careful not to get too much bleach on your stamped image because the first time I did it some of the stamped image lost its color.
- You can use your Heat Tool to try the bleach quickly, but don't get it too close to your paper.
So, what do you think?