Monday, October 4, 2010

More Hamilton Regionals Swaps


Chrystal Decoste
Such beauty in simplicity...definitely going to use this one as a Christmas card this year.


Debby Tiede
On the back of the card where Debby listed the products she used it doesn't say anyting about Smooch Spritz or Shimmer Paint, but it definitely looks like she used something like that on the Garden Green Top Note Die cut out.  It's very shiny and has a great look.


Diane Arazy
My friend Diane made this swap.  I love this stamp set, she did a great job with the card.


Kathy Lowndes
I need to use my crimper more.


Jennifer Werenich
I never had any desire to buy the Star Punch, but guess what's on my wish list now.


Katherine Heist
I don't usually make Halloween cards, but if I did, I would definitely case this one.  The Spider Web Embossing Folder was used on Vellum Cardstock and the spider was made with a Glitter Brad.  Very sharp looking.


Lois Leitch


Lori Ribotti
I'm not sure if you can tell, but the Ornament Punch in the center is 3D.


April Waite
Not your typical Christmas colors, but I like it.


Karen Capern


5 comments:

SherriC. said...

so many pretty cards.....TFS!!!!

Juliet said...

love the different ideas! just started following your blog thanks to SC

Juliet
http://julietscrazyblog.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

Oh, great swaps! Thanks for sharing these ideas with us, from fellow demos! :)

Sharon Lyons said...

Love all of the cards and your blog design. Following you thru SC, I'm #239, http://sharonsstampshack.blogspot.com/

AnnMarie said...

Such pretty cards! Following along from VA! :)