Thursday, March 24, 2011

Springtime Smiles

Today's post is in honor of the snow we just got...ugh!!! I'm not complaining because it could be worse, but I'm just in desperate need for some sunshine, it's been a long winter.
The stamp I used for this card is a silhouette, and to be sure I got a good solid image from the stamp I did heat embossing with black Stampin' Up! Embossing Powder 


Supplies
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Love Letter
Stamp Set:  Easter Blossoms
Classic Ink:  Basic Black
Ink:  Versamark
Punches:  Scallop Oval, 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval
Accessories:  Chantilly 1/2 Crochet Trim, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Embossing Buddy, SNAIL

Enjoy

9 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Tammy. This card is very pretty. I love this image a lot.
How are you, you never mail me back.
Hugs Nataliya

SherriC. said...

oh tammy, this is soo pretty....
come on spring, we are waiting....

Dale Morin said...

This is the perfect image for embossing. You did a great job. TFS

Michey said...

Tammy, this card is so stylish! I love how intense the silhouette turned out with the embossing! Thanks for the inspiration!

www.AvenueofArt.com said...

Great job! Good idea on the embossing for better coverage. (following now) - Micki
Visit me on my "Avenue of Art" blog ...and see what I did with this same stamp. Title of card is called, "My gift to You..."
I think you will like it! lol

Penny Hanuszak said...

Lovely way to display the Silhouette stamp. I like the idea of embossing it. Looks perfect.

Crystal said...

I sooooo love this! Love the classic black & white look, the dry and heat embossing, DSP, LOVE IT!! tfs

Patti said...

So classy in black & white. Love how this image looks when embossed.

Stacy Royster said...

Great card Tammy and so elegent with the black and white. I followed you over from SC. TFS! I am your newest follower.

http://stacysstampinspot.blogspot.com