Hi All ~
How exciting is this, I received a Stylish Blogger Award from Nicki Shoppis; this is my first blogger award. I love it, thank you Nicki!!! Be sure to check out her blog, she has some great posts http://www.inkpaperstamp.com/.
When you recieve a blogger award there are 4 things that you are supposed to do...
- Thank the person that gave you the award and link it back to their blog.
- Nicki Shoppis SU! demonstrator sent me the award, her blog is http://www.inkpaperstamp.com/
- I am a Registered Nurse and have worked in oncology nursing for 18 years.
- I live in Rochester, NY but I'm Canadian.
- I have 2 cats; Marvin and Muzby.
- I don't have any children, but I do have an 18 year old nephew, DJ, who I adore.
- My favouite hobbies are paper crafting, reading, cross stitching and watching Stewie on Family Guy.
- I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'm only a hobbyist, but I've met a lot of great people and made some wonderful friends since becoming a demonstrator.
- I currently am working as the Interim Nurse Manager on my unit (Blood and Marrow Transplant) and even though it is a challenge and makes me step out of my comfort zone everyday, I am really enjoying it.
- My favourite SU! colors are Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.
- Sherri Clarke http://sherrisspace.blogspot.com/
- Lori Burkitt http://www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com/
- Holly Krautkremer http://rubberredneck.typepad.com/
- Kendra Richardson http://kendrascorner.blogspot.com/
- Anne Marie Hile http://stampinanne.blogspot.com/
- Nataliya http://lovecraftsforever.blogspot.com/
- Lori Ingebritson http://mycheerystampinspace.blogspot.com/