Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Hi All ~
How exciting is this, I received a Stylish Blogger Award from Nicki Shoppis; this is my first blogger award.  I love it, thank you Nicki!!!  Be sure to check out her blog, she has some great posts http://www.inkpaperstamp.com/.
When you recieve a blogger award there are 4 things that you are supposed to do...
  1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link it back to their blog.
  2. Share 8 things about yourself
    • I am a Registered Nurse and have worked in oncology nursing for 18 years.
    • I live in Rochester, NY but I'm Canadian.
    • I have 2 cats; Marvin and Muzby.
    • I don't have any children, but I do have an 18 year old nephew, DJ, who I adore.
    • My favouite hobbies are paper crafting, reading, cross stitching and watching Stewie on Family Guy.
    • I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'm only a hobbyist, but I've met a lot of great people and made some wonderful friends since becoming a demonstrator.
    • I currently am working as the Interim Nurse Manager on my unit (Blood and Marrow Transplant) and even though it is a challenge and makes me step out of my comfort zone everyday, I am really enjoying it.
    • My favourite SU! colors are Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.
  3. Pass this award onto 8 other bloggers
  4. Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition.
Thanks again Nicki!


5 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you very much, that is so nice of you.
Miss you girl. Hugs Nat

SherriC. said...

thank you Tammy!!!!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Hi Tammy!

Thank you for passing on this award to me!! I am honored.

Kendra Richardson said...

Hi Tammy,
Thanks so much for this award - my first! I'm so excited:)
Have a great day!
Kendra

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Tammy! Thank you so much for passing this award on to me! I am so honored that you shared it with me. :)