Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge

It's been a long time since I participated in a challenge of any sort...so today I decided it was long overdue.  My card today is for the Saturday Sketch Challenge for Stamping 411.  Here's the sketch...




This is a great sketch, and I love that the Operators of Stamping 411 include the measurements with their sketch, it's so much easier then me trying to figure it out through trial and error.




Supplies
Card Stock:  Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink
Designer Series Paper:  Flirtatious
Classic Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Sets:  Delicate Doiles, Something to Celebrate
Punches:  1 1/4" Square Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, SNAIL, Brights Designer Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Glue Dots

Tips
  1. I used the 1 1/4" punch to cut the angles on both ends of the greeting.
  2. On each end of the greeting I use a glue dot so that I could make the center of the greeting stand up.
This is definitely my last post for today, but I'll see you later this week.

7 comments:

Kerin said...

Ooh love the sneak peeks you've incorporated in this pretty card!! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Selene Kempton said...

I love the yummy new product and the sneak peek. thanks so much for sharing!

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Dear Tammy.. I love your card.It is so beautiful. The colors you picked and that stampset is just the best. I can't wait for my SU order to come in and create with this stamp set too. Untill then.. I will come back to your card and dream :)

Inky hugs, Pauline

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Lovin' all this new stuff.....lucky girls to have it already!!!

Unknown said...

I am loving the new products!! And I love what you did with them too!! Great card!

gbarron56 said...

lovin' the neww DSP and you did a great job with it! So glad you played along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Patti Chesky said...

Oooohhh....I love a good sneak peek! Yours is awesome!