Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm Back with More New Products

I'm loving my new Stampin' Up! supplies, it's so much fun to play and create with new stuff! Today's card is a sort of CASE from the new catalog (just 25 days to go!) and it's using some new products and old ones too.


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and So Saffron
Classic Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango
Stampin' Write Markers:  Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango
Stamps:  Simply Soft, Watercolor Trio
Punches:  Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Accessories:  Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (wait til you see all the colors this comes in!), SNAIL, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Tips and Tricks
  1. The closer you have the Color Spritzer Tool to the paper the more concentrated the color spray will be on the paper.
  2. The So Saffron cardstock is 2" wide, the Chocolate Chip layer with the Scalloped Trim Border is ~ 2 5/8".
I hope you enjoy this card!
Bye for now,

2 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Tammy, this is so pretty! I loooove that ribbon and am chomping at the bit waiting for my preorder to arrive. Love the warm color combo you used, too! :) :)

SherriC. said...

this is soooo pretty, I LOVE that ribbon!!!!