Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love and Care

I can't tell you how much I absolutely love the hostess stamp set Love and Care in the summer mini...it's right up there with Watercolor Trio.  There is so much you can do with this set, and believe me I've done a lot already!


See what I mean, isn't this gorgeous!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Love and Care
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper:  Newsprint (Retired), Love Letter (Retired)
Classic Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Stampin' Write Markers:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories:  SNAIL, Stamping Sponges, 5/8" Black Satin Ribbon


Tips
  1. When I put the layers of this type of card together I use my grid paper to line it up, measure out the right size and attach the pieces before gluing it to the card base.
  2. I cut all of my Stamping Sponges into 4 pieces each and have a sponge for every color...yeah I know (LOL)!
  3. When sponging the edges of my card stock I rub the sponge on the ink pad and then rub off on a scrap piece of paper before applying it to the card stock, this way it is more subtle.
I CASE'd this card from one I found on Stampin' Connection and I apologize I don't know who made the original.  If you know who did please let me know and I will give them credit.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: