So whats the big deal right? Well it's one small single stamp that you can use 3 punches on and all of a sudden this stamp has so many possibilities. I made 2 different yet similar cards to show you what I mean.
Stamp Sets: Triple Treat Flower, Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
Classic Ink: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Pretty in Pink
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Flower Fancy, 5-Petal Flower and 1/2" Circle
Accessories: 3/8" Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon (I LOVE this ribbon), Basic Pearls, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, SNAIL
- I used Pool Party Classic Ink to stamp the images on the Pool Party Card Stock making my own DSP
- To make the flower first I stamped it in Wisteria Wonder and punched it out with the Flower Fancy Punch, then I stamped it again in Pool Party and punched that out with the 5-Petal Flower Punch, and finally I stamped the flower one last time and punched the center out with the 1/2" circle punch.
- Once I was done with all of the stamping and punching I layered it using SNAIL and then placed it on the Pool Party Card Stock using Dimensionals and then I placed a Basic Pearl in the center of flower.
So now lets check out the second card I made.
Stamp Sets: Triple Treat Flower, Thanks for Caring
Card Stock: Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flirtatious Speciality
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Pretty in P
Punches: Moder Label, 1/2" Circle, Flower Fancy, 5-Petal Flower, Scallop Trim Border
Accessories: 3/8" Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon (did I mention I LOVE this ribbon), Dimensionals, SNAIL, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls
- I stamped the Triple Treat Flower in Pool Party first, then Wisteria Wonder and Pretty in Pink.
- This card is essentially the same layout as the first one, I just switched the colors around a little and voila!
That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed my cards today.