Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vintage Vogue

I see I'm slacking again, it's been more than a week since I posted anything, tch tch tch Tammy, LOL.  This card is a pretty basic one, but fun to make.  I love the Vintage Vogue stamp set, the flowers are just so much fun.



Stamping Supplies
Card Stock:  Poppy Parade, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink:  Poppy Parade, Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke
Stamp Sets:  Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Punches:  Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch
Accessories:  SNAIL, Paper Snips, Basic Pearls, Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads, Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots

Tips
  1. Honestly I don't have any tips for this one, except maybe I used a glue dot on the flowers with the Rhinestone Brads, SNAIL will never hold that in place.
Bye for now, and stay dry!

3 comments:

Stephanie Nash said...

What a pretty card!

I'm following from SC.
Stephanie
http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Very pretty card. I found your blog through the stampin connection and would love it if you checked out my blog. I am your newest follower :)

Ashley
www.stampingwithashley.blogspot.com

Katie J. said...

This card is absolutely stunning! I'm a sucker for flowers, so this really hits the spot! :)

I'm a new follower from SC, my blog is at http://stampitupwithkatie.blogspot.com if you'd like to follow me back :)