Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good morning everyone.  I have had some requests recently for wedding cards, and since I have absolutely no mojo these days I scoped Stampin' Connection (a website for Stampin' Up! demonstrators) for a card to CASE, and found a gorgeous one that is made with my favourite stamp set, Heartfelt Thanks.  The woman I CASE'd it from is named Tracy, and besides being from Windsor, Ontario, that is all I know about her...thank you Tracy for the inspiration.


Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Heartfelt Thanks (retired), Occasional Quotes
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Embossing Buddy, Powder Pals, Silver Embossing Powder, 5/8" Basic Grey Satin Ribbon, SNAIL Heat Tool

Tips
  1. Your embossing buddy is really important when embossing with any kind of colored embossing powder.
  2. I tied a knot in the center of the ribbon and then taped it to the back of the card stock.  It helps save on ribbon.
That's all for now.  My posts have been pretty short lately, but at least I'm getting something posted!


1 comment:

SherriC. said...

this is really pretty Tam...